Flashpoint Launches “Pulse” to Track Critical Headlines for Cybersecurity and Intelligence Professionals
On December 10, 2020, Flashpoint is launching “Pulse,” a new dedicated section of Flashpoint’s website that provides a curated stream of breaking news, legal court case documents, and other content for physical and cyber threat intelligence (CTI) enthusiasts.
Pulse: By and For Threat Intelligence Professionals
Today, there’s no shortage of content for readers interested in physical and cyber threat intelligence topics—unfortunately, so much of it is easily lost throughout the course of our hectic days and we miss important signals as a result.
Now with Flashpoint Pulse, threat intelligence practitioners have their own dedicated media hub, populated with the essential cybersecurity and intelligence news and analysis they used to spend countless hours scouring across dozens of websites to find. Flashpoint Pulse also adds original Flashpoint commentary and analysis, as well as significant government documents and court filings.
Surfacing the Physical and Cyber Security News Others Overlook
Flashpoint Pulse delivers only the relevant headlines and events from the information sources we trust to keep you updated and informed on a steady beat, including:
- Curated news and analysis dedicated to physical- and cyber-security topics. Pulse delivers only the news that’s relevant to physical security and cybersecurity practitioners and enthusiasts from a trusted list of key sources. It acts as a central hub of chronologically-ordered headlines on relevant geopolitical, physical security, and cybersecurity events.
- Rapid, off-the-cuff perspective from Flashpoint experts. Whenever feasible, Flashpoint experts will add rapid analysis to select trending news and headlines as they’re breaking.
- Original court documents from the cases in the headlines. Flashpoint will post full court documents that provide rich insight into detailed techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and illicit networks, as well the threat landscape more broadly.
Dedicated Pulse Sub-Streams
Pulse provides readers with both a main, aggregated stream of all Pulse content and categorizes each new post into one of four thematic sub-streams:
- Counterterrorism. Curated headlines and information related to topical geopolitical events, terrorist and extremist activity, and other geopolitically-motivated organizations.
- Cybercrime. Curated headlines and information related to cybercriminal activity, cyberespionage, and emerging TTPs, as well as new data breach announcements and other pertinent topics.
- Court documents related to counterterrorism. Newly-published court documents related to terrorist and extremist activity associated with state and non-state groups.
- Court documents related to cybercrime. Newly-published court documents related to cybercriminal activity, data breaches, and other cybersecurity-related headlines.
Read and Return to Pulse Frequently for Live Updates
One of the best parts about Flashpoint Pulse is that readers will regularly see new, relevant headlines and information on the physical and cybersecurity topics they care about when they return to the stream. Pulse was designed to enable cybersecurity and intelligence professionals to stay informed about rapidly developing key issues and still operate at the speed of intelligence.
Deriving Greater Meaning As Events Happen
When important emerging news begins to break, return to Pulse to see the latest updates and track our expert analysis, key takeaways, and commentary—contextualizing the news and its market impact to inform and help guide your organization, your security posture, and your priorities.
See Flashpoint in Action
If you like what you see on Flashpoint Pulse, give us a shot and schedule your demo with Flashpoint today.
In a matter of minutes, we can show you how Flashpoint solutions bring immediate value to your most pressing security initiatives. From SOC analyst productivity to compromised credentials monitoring to CVE prioritization to ransomware response—Flashpoint will take your security program to the next level.