Trusted Advisors Help Intelligence Teams Accelerate and Mature Capabilities to Achieve Objectives
New York, NY – January 30, 2017 – Flashpoint, the global leader in Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) from the Deep & Dark Web, today introduced its new Advisory Services offering, which includes a BRI Services Practice and a Strategic Engagement Services Practice. Both practices further empower Flashpoint to serve as a trusted advisor to its customers, helping them to mature their intelligence operations and capabilities while gleaning even more value out of Flashpoint’s uniquely tailored intelligence.
“While Flashpoint’s delivery of Business Risk Intelligence can help cyber, threat intelligence, and risk teams thwart or remediate attacks more effectively, many organizations still require additional support to augment in-house people and skill sets,” said Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group. “Flashpoint’s Advisory Services can help these organizations reduce the challenges of overwhelmed or under-resourced business risk functions, while accelerating growth in capabilities and efficiencies.”
BRI broadens the scope of intelligence curated from multiple domains beyond threat detection to provide relevant context to business units not traditionally afforded the benefits of intelligence derived from the Deep & Dark Web.
Flashpoint’s Advisory Services include two practices that offer the following benefits:
1. BRI Practice
This practice provides tailored solutions to those organizations starting, rebuilding, or expanding an intelligence function whether for a single function or to support risk broadly across the business. Flashpoint can design and deliver engagements ranging from a single-day workshop to month-long projects around establishing cross-functional intelligence fusion cells.
• In-depth exposure to established intelligence fundamentals and best practices;
• An intelligence management framework providing insight into intelligence return on investment to stakeholders, impact on enterprise risk, and value of feeds and sources;
• Improved intelligence production processes, stakeholder communication, and workflow efficiencies;
• Matured organizational practices to allow for the onboarding of additional use cases, stakeholders, and intelligence requirements;
• Offerings include BRI Workshops, Intelligence Operations Training, Retained Advisory Services, and other product-based engagements.
2. Strategic Engagement Practice
This practice recognizes that some events and circumstances may require analytical support beyond what baseline intelligence services may offer in order to address specific threats and areas of risk to business. Whether an organization is looking to identify and assess risk to their company and executives proactively or to support an ongoing incident or investigation, Flashpoint’s deep experience, expertise, and intelligence capabilities are ready to assist.
• Rapid intelligence support focuses on threats and risk external to an incident or investigation complementing internal investigations and incident response for scenarios ranging from DDoS to breaches to insider threat investigations;
• On-demand reports responsive to understanding the risks and types of threats targeting an organization, executives, supply chain, or M&A targets;
• Advanced activities intended to engage threat actors, detect potential insider threats or work to mitigate unauthorized disclosure of an organization’s data;
• Offerings include Rapid Risk Response, Deep & Dark Web Risk / Executive Risk Exposure Reports, Directed Actor Engagement, and additional Flashpoint analyst service hours.
“Our Advisory Services team works with organizations of all sizes. By tailoring services to each organization’s unique requirements, internal teams can mature their business risk intelligence function to meet their objectives in less time,” said Josh Lefkowitz, CEO and co-founder of Flashpoint. “Our team has rich experience in building intelligence operations at organizations such as HP, Bank of America, PNC, Fidelity National Information Services, and Deloitte, and we can now provide this expertise directly to our customers.”
For more information on Flashpoint Advisory Services, read the first in our blog series about Advisory Services and the intelligence cycle, or sign up to meet with one of our services professionals at RSA Conference U.S. 2017 in San Francisco.
Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower business units and functions across organizations to make better decisions and mitigate risk. The company’s unique Deep & Dark Web data, expertise and technology enable our customers to glean intelligence that informs risk and protects their ability to operate. Fortune 500 and government customers utilize Flashpoint’s intelligence across the enterprise, including bolstering cybersecurity, confronting fraud, detecting insider threats, enhancing physical security, assessing M&A opportunities, and addressing vendor risk and supply chain integrity. For corporations with limited experience availing themselves of Deep & Dark Web intelligence, Flashpoint has tailored offerings that deliver comprehensive reporting and monitoring on their behalf. Flashpoint is backed by Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit www.flashpoint-intel.com or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
CHEN PR for Flashpoint