Year in Review: Flashpoint’s Top 20 in 2020
2020: A Year Like No Other
We can’t say we’re sorry to see 2020 come to a close. After a year rife with turmoil and the unending fallout from the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are certainly ready to turn the page to 2021.
But even in an ill-fated year like 2020, there were still its bright spots. To recognize some of Flashpoint’s achievements from the year, we put together a list of our top 20 highlights in 2020.
The Flashpoint Top 20 from 2020
Please reflect with us as we shine a spotlight on Flashpoint’s most popular content, events, and exciting accomplishments from the past 12 months.
- Flashpoint Acquires CRFT to Bring No-Code Automation to Threat Intelligence: On November 17, 2020, we acquired CRFT to bring no-code automation to threat intelligence. Read more →
- RH-ISAC Peer Members Honor Flashpoint with “Associate Company of the Year, 2020”: For the third time in the past four years, Flashpoint won RH-ISAC’s prestigious 2020 Peer Choice Awards. Read more →
- Flashpoint Proves 482% ROI in Latest Forrester TEI™ Study: Flashpoint put its ROI business value to the test against Forrester’s rigorous Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) model. Read more →
- Flashpoint Appears on Inc. Magazine’s Fast 5,000 List: On August 11, 2020, Inc. Magazine recognized the fastest-growing private organizations with Flashpoint at No. 1,496. Read more →
- Two FUSE User Conferences Bring Intel Pros Together: In the spring and fall of 2020, we brought together hundreds of intelligence leaders to share best practices and address evolving threats. Read more →
- Brute Forcing: Take a walk through the brute-forcing landscape with Flashpoint analysts to see how credential stuffing attacks are carried out. Watch the replay →
- Targeted Ransomware: Ransomware was the most observed threat in 2020, check out its evolution over the years, and how you can best respond. Watch the replay →
- Ask our Analysts: This session with our analysts covers a broad variety of topics ranging from healthcare fraud, covid trends, counterterrorism, carding fraud, and vulnerabilities. Watch the recording →
- Threat Intelligence Vendor Management: Discover industry-wide challenges for vendor management, and possible methodologies to help address them. Watch the replay →
- Covid blog series: Throughout 2020, we put together a series of Covid-19 trends, and key developments, take a look back on what we observed. Read the blog series →
- Compromised Credentials Monitoring – Enterprise: Search and monitor Flashpoint’s unique collections for compromised enterprise accounts and passwords. Learn more →
- Compromised Credentials Monitoring – Customer: Monitor for compromised customer credentials, while enabling enterprises to prevent fraudulent activity. Learn more →
- Compromised Credentials Monitoring – Data Package: Internally store Flashpoint’s complete collection of compromised credentials to protect the enterprise and customer base. Request access →
- Data Exposure Alerting: Identifies customer and company data, source code, or vulnerable systems within open-source datasets and public-facing infrastructure. Download the overview →
- Tailored Reporting Service: A tailored weekly deliverable that addresses specific intelligence requirements and highlights relevant threats with further assessments. Download the overview →
The Flashpoint integration ecosystem continues to grow, putting our threat intelligence front and center of every security dashboard, workflow, and strategic decision.
Together with Flashpoint, our integration partners enable us to unlock the full potential of actionable threat intelligence, extend threat visibility, and empower customers with the context they need to take action on critical decisions and neutralize threats before they strike. Learn more →
Turning the Page to 2021
As we wrap up 2020, we want to thank you for your continued interest in Flashpoint. It’s because of you we’ve been able to accomplish all that we have to date, and we aren’t slowing down.
We have big plans in store for 2021 and can’t wait to share them all with you! In the meantime, we wish you the very best this holiday season and hope 2021 brings you health, happiness, and success. Cheers!
Usher in 2021 with Flashpoint
Kick off 2021 with your best foot forward—with the threat intelligence to supercharge every security operation and analyst workflow. Try Flashpoint risk-free for 30 days today!